These terms and conditions (“Terms”) outline the rules and regulations for the use of the website at https://www.nhsdiscounts.org.uk (“Website” or “nhsDiscounts.org.uk”).
This Website is maintained by Must Go Faster LLC, a corporation registered in St Kitts & Nevis. This Website is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the NHS or the Department of Health and Social Care.
By accessing this Website we assume you accept these Terms in full. Do not continue to use the Website if you do not accept all of the Terms stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms, Privacy Notice, Cookie Notice, Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions;
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to nhsDiscounts.org.uk.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
- Memorize the users who have unlocked access to premium content.
- For Conversion and Referral Tracking to third party websites.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the users experience and some of our services will not function properly.
Cookies may also be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer.
If you do not wish to track our cookies, you can block them on your browser settings.f
Unless otherwise stated, nhsDiscounts.org.uk and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material and all intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.nhsdiscounts.org.uk/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.nhsdiscounts.org.uk/;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.nhsdiscounts.org.uk/;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.nhsdiscounts.org.uk/; nor
- Redistribute content from nhsDiscounts.org.uk (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Linking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Which?, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
As an affiliate of Skimlinks, Sovrn, tradeDoubler, Affiliate Window, Affilinet, Webgains, Amazon Associates and Commission Junction we promote merchant stores on our site. These Deals and Offers may be exclusive to NHS Discounts’ but some offers will also be available to any member of the public. We rely on merchants for offers and deals so in case you didn’t get discount from any particular merchant we are not responsible for any claim made by the visitors to our site regarding. We are also not responsible if the voucher code, discount code or promotional offer does not work because not all offers have expiry dates. In that case we are totally depended on the information that the merchant provides to us.
We do not sell products or services ourselves. When you shop from a particular retailer, you pay them directly and they are responsible for the product/service you buy, after sales service, warranties etc.
With regards to financial products like mortgages, credit cards, loans etc, nhsDiscounts.org.uk do not make any recommendations on suitability. We only advertise the products based on the information provided by the merchants and their websites. We recommend that you do your own research and seek specialist financial advice before you decide on a product.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.